Mask Must Be Worn
We require all guests to wear a mask when entering the golf shop and at all times until reaching the first tee. No exceptions.
Golf Cart with Partition
You may request partition to ride safely with your golfing partner. Arrangements must be made with the Golf Shop when checking in for your tee time.
No Touch Flagsticks
The cups have foam insert in the holes to prevent the golf ball from going into the cup making it safer to retrieve your golf ball.
- Guests are expected to follow social distancing protocols and remain at least 6 feet from other guests at all times when at the facility.
- Social Distancing Tee Times set to 8+ minute intervals to create a greater distancing between groups on the first tee and the golf course.
- We recommend reserving your tee time online or by calling the course at (248) 543-4040 in advance of play.
- Walk-in tee times may not be available.
- Due to tee time intervals, tee time availability may be limited. Tee time starts may be affected by pace of play.
- We have restricted access to the clubhouse to facilitate social distancing procedures. No more than 2 people at any one time.
- We have moved the credit card swipe to the countertop and are asking all golfers to swipe their own card when checking in for golf.
- Ball washers, water coolers and Port-a-Johns have been removed from the golf course to eliminate touch points throughout your round.
- Restroom facilities available in the Golf Shop.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Smooth out with your feet as best you can.
- Food & Beverage service is NOT available at this time.
- Just in case…maybe extend the “circle of friendship” on putts. We are encouraging giving putts inside of 2 feet.
- Most importantly…DO NOT golf if you are sick. Be responsible around others. Actions speak louder than words at this time.